In-Studio and Virtual Sessions
Each week Makers of all grade levels will make projects inspired by a different technique or subject. Multiple class times are available to join, as listed below.
Beginning Jan 12, Classes will be offered both in the studio and virtually (via Zoom).
1. All students must pre-registered for a class in order for us to prepare their supplies/kit.
2. Registrations for Friday Virtual Class sessions must be received by the Wednesday before the class starts.
3. Kit pickup for each week's Friday Virtual Class is Thursday from 3:30-6:30pm, unless otherwise listed below.*
Kits will be for that week's class only.
4. In Studio Classes are limited to 5 students per class. Social Distancing guidelines will be followed, with each student seated at their own table with their own supplies.
5. Masks are required in the studio in the studio at all times.
6. Please note that all class confirmations now include a Zoom link, please disregard this link unless you have registered for a Virtual Session.
Materials are purchased and prepared as students register for each class.
Registration fees are non-refundable.
In the event of studio closure due to sickness/exposure, classes will move to virtual sessions only and/or be rescheduled as needed.
Schedule changes/updates will be shared via social media, please follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
*Contact Miss Megan if you need to make special pickup/delivery arrangements.